Our client, located in London UK with a headoffice in the US, is looking for a Junior and a Senior representative. For the senior position we are looking for someone with 5 years experience in banking. And for the junior position we are looking for someone with SQL, Excel and banking experience as an intern. It is a work-from-home position in the EU.
Our client is looking for an Analytical Client Services representative to join an existing Global team to service an existing and growing Client base in the EMEA region. The role offers a great opportunity to learn about the Investment/Trading Landscape and Multi Asset Best Execution Analytical Services from a leading independent provider, working very closely with Clients across the Investment Community, as well as key Internal Stakeholders across our Sales, Development & Research departments. The role will primarily be focused on Global TCA Reporting production & handling Client Service Enquiries. Both aspects will require using programming skill sets – in particular regards to reporting optimization design through automation, and data analysis querying to field service enquiries and information gathering for internal review. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow/transition into a Sales or Development role within the firm in 2 years.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Client Reporting & Service
• Develop and produce periodic and varied Multi-Asset Client TCA & Best Execution Reports.
• Co-ordinate with Sales, Production & Development Groups to ensure timely and accurate delivery to Clients.
• Respond to Client service enquiries by 1st level troubleshooting relating to proprietary software functionality, analytical report content and market data, gathering relevant information for internal liaison to see enquiries through to resolution.
• Assist with new Client Implementations & Product Training.
• Reporting Optimization / Data Querying & Analysis
• Writing queries and processes to collate data across various different sources.
• Automation of reports and close collaboration with Sales & Development to factor in new analytics.
• Next generation report design with visualization techniques.
Technical Skills/Knowledge Required
• Experience writing SQL and stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server.
• Advanced experience with Excel (including VBA) & Powerpoint.
• Experience working with big data, charting and visualization tools.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer/Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering.
• Basic knowledge of Capital Markets & European Best Execution Regulations with advanced knowledge a +.
• Highly motivated, self-starting individual who works well in a team environment and flexible to work with changing priorities and meet deadlines.
• Strong Communication skills – written & oral.
• Additional languages a +
Salary Jr: € 80.000,- / € 100.000,- per year
Salary Sr: € 50.000,- per year